Participant (Delegate & Sponsor) Terms and Conditions (Event)
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on your booking form (โyouโ or โyourโ) and Advantix Ltd. for participant registrations for the event specified on your booking form (โEventโ). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration to attend the Event (โyour registrationโ) you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of all other terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Advantix Ltd. will be unable to accept your registration.
1. Your registration is an offer to Advantix Ltd. to attend an Event which is subject to Advantix Ltd.โ acceptance in writing (which may include (without limitation) email). A binding contract (โAgreementโ) between Advantix Ltd. and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance (โConfirmationโ or โConfirmedโ) is sent by Advantix Ltd. to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. You should contact Advantix Ltd. if you have not received Confirmation within 5 days of your registration, but in any event if Confirmation is not sent within 14 days of Advantix Ltd. receiving your registration, your registration will be deemed to be accepted unless Advantix Ltd. notify you otherwise. Advantix Ltd. reserve the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept your registration.
2. You will pay Advantix Ltd. the fees specified in your booking form for the Event (โyour feesโ). Payment of your fees must be received in full and in cleared funds by Advantix Ltd. from you in accordance with Advantix Ltd.โ payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than 48 hours before the Event. If payment of your fees in full is not received before the Event, Advantix Ltd. may (at its sole discretion) either require such payment as a condition of your entry to the Event or refuse you entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of your fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of your fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused under this Condition 2.
3. All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to Advantix Ltd.โ approval. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified on your booking form. If the number of delegates that actually attends the Events is (for any reason) less than the number specified in the your booking form, then Advantix Ltd. may (at its sole discretion) change the fees charged to reflect the number of delegates that actually attend the Event in line with Advantix Ltd.โ published prices then in force. Any additional sums payable to us as a result shall be paid in line with Condition 2.
4. Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. Advantix Ltd. reserves the right to change the prices at any time, but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Advantix Ltd.
5. You may cancel your registration in accordance with this Condition 5. All cancellations received 28 days or more before the Event are subject to an administrative charge of 30%. Advantix Ltd. regrets that cancellations or bookings received less than 28 days before the Event cannot be refunded or credited and the full amount of your fee remains payable. All cancellations must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line โCancelationโ and must be received by Advantix Ltd. You acknowledge that the refund of your fees in accordance with Condition 5 is your sole remedy in respect of any cancellation of your registration by you and all other liability is expressly excluded.
6. Substitutions with employees from your organisation are welcome at any time before the Event start date but in all other respects, participant registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during the Event. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
7. Advantix Ltd. may (at its sole discretion) change the format, speakers, participants, content, venue location and programme or any other aspect of the Event at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability.
8. Advantix Ltd. may (at its sole discretion) change the date or cancel an Event at any time for any reason. Where Advantix Ltd. changes the date or cancels the Event for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event (in which case the terms of Condition 9 shall apply) Advantix Ltd. shall offer you the option of attending any rearranged Event that Advantix Ltd. chooses to organise (acting in its sole discretion). If you promptly notify Advantix Ltd. in writing before the date of the Event that you do not wish to attend the rearranged Event or if Advantix Ltd. elects not to rearrange the Event then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled, at your discretion, to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of your fees received by Advantix Ltd.
9. Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have (in Advantix Ltd.โ sole discretion) an adverse impact on: (i) the ability of Advantix Ltd. to hold the Event at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the Event generally, then Advantix Ltd. shall be entitled but not obliged (in its sole discretion) to either: (i) provide alternative facilities or venue for the Event; and/or (ii) reschedule the Event. Any of your fees received by Advantix Ltd. shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled Event held pursuant to this Condition 9 and you shall not be entitled to object to such rearranged or rescheduled Event or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If Advantix Ltd. is unable or elects not to rearrange or reschedule the Event pursuant to this Condition 9, then you will (as its sole remedy) be entitled, in your sole discretion, to receive either a refund or credit note in respect of your fees received by Advantix Ltd., in each case less an administration charge equivalent to 30% per cent of the total amount of your fees (which Advantix Ltd. may (in its sole discretion) either deduct from any refund or credit note or invoice you separately). For the purpose of this Condition 9 โForce Majeure Eventโ means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of Advantix Ltd. including (without limitation) to speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These terms and conditions shall apply in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled Event organised by Advantix Ltd. pursuant to this Condition 9.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Advantix Ltd. shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the Event howsoever arising or any venue change. You acknowledge and agree that the provisions of conditions 8 and 9 set out your sole remedy should the Event date be changed or cancelled, and all other liability of Advantix Ltd. is expressly excluded.
11. Advantix Ltd. may (at its sole discretion) refuse admission to, or eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Advantix Ltd. represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Advantix Ltd. or the venue owners at the Event.
12. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Advantix Ltd. excludes: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) all liability for any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If Advantix Ltd. is liable to you for any reason, Advantix Ltd.โ total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of your fees received by Advantix Ltd.
15. If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, Advantix Ltd. is delayed in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under this Agreement, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement and no loss or damage shall be claimed by you by reason thereof. Advantix Ltd.โ obligations shall be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance and Advantix Ltd. and you shall each use reasonable endeavours to mitigate the effect of the Force Majeure Event. The provisions of this Condition 15 are subject to the provision of Condition 9.
16. Advantix Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
17. No person other than you and Advantix Ltd. shall have the right (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the โActโ) or otherwise) to enforce these terms and conditions without the prior written agreement of you and Advantix Ltd.
18. This Agreement is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this Condition 18 shall prevent or restrict Advantix Ltd. from pursuing any action against you in any court of competent jurisdiction.
19. Where we agree to provide a translation of this Agreement, the English language text shall prevail to the extent that there is a conflict between the two.
Links to Third Party Sites
There are links on this site to take you to third party websites. Advantix Ltd. is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link within another site.